Member Registration and Log In
- When registering membership, please fill upthe most recent information’s, and the registration shall not be made in thename of others.
- If you provide any incorrect, outdated,incomplete or misleading information, Cudos reserves the right to suspend orterminate your account and deny you the right to use the service immediately and in the future.
Member Account, Password andSecurity
- After using a public computer to log in orcomplete a transaction with the service, the member account shall log outimmediately for your own security matter.
- The Member shall take full care of his/heraccount user name and password, and the Cudos shall not be liable for anydamage caused by the Member's account and password if it is misappropriated,improperly used or otherwise unrecognizable by the Cudos whether it is used bythe Member himself/herself, except for the reasons that prove that it can beattributed to Cudos.
- If a member's account is found to have beenstolen or other security problems occur, a letter should be sent immediately to[ firstname.lastname@example.org], upon confirmation that the member's account hasindeed been fraudulently used by others, the Cudos will immediately suspend theuse of the account.
- Cudos reserves the right to ship the order,if due to unexpected circumstances caused by the inability to accept yourorder, Cudos will use the telephone, MAIL to contact you.
- If a member returns or cancels any orderafter ordering the goods, or causes any trouble or damage to the operation ofthe Cudos, the Cudos may refuse the transactions or permanently cancel themembership as appropriate.
Suspension or Interruptionof Services
- Cudos has the right to stop or interruptthe provision of the service when the following circumstances occur: when thesoftware and hardware equipment related to the service are replaced, upgraded,maintained or constructed; In the event of a sudden failure of electroniccommunication equipment; In the event that Cudos is unable to provide servicesdue to catastrophic or other force majeure.